Sunday 22 December 2013

IT'S A WRAP!



Tonight I have been doing my Christmas wrapping. I don't like to do it to early as this is the one job that really gets me in the Christmas spirit...my usual routine involves watching a festive film, eating chocolate coins and wrapping!

1. Brown Postal Paper

This is my best friend when it comes to presents. Generally speaking if you get a gift from me at your birthday or christmas it will come wrapped in brown postal paper. This is a great cost effective way of wrapping as I hold a roll of it at all times and therefore don't need to go and buy themed paper for each ocassion! You can then personalise it/glam it up as you wish.

You can buy 8 meters for £2.99 at HobbyCraft

2. A stamp and Ink

This year I am using  a stamp and ink. There are so many different stamps that you can buy ranging from pictures to words. I have gone with a star for this year and black ink : simple! Get as creative as you want.

3. Brown tags

As a child I remember my Mum telling me to keep christmas cards and use the front pictures for tags the next year. I prefer to keep it more neutral and brown tags are reall versatile, once again these can be used for any ocassions present and you can personalise them using different pens, stamps etc.

4. Ribbon & Raffia

I always have a stash of ribbon and raffia. Hobbycraft is a great place for this and do all sorts of colours and patterns. This year I am keeping it simple with pinks, blues, black.


Ready for Christmas Day and everyone appreciates the little homemade effort!


No comments:

Post a Comment