Friday 3 January 2014

NEW SEASON ALERT SS14!


The baubles are packed away and the days are getting longer....time to start dreaming of the new season! Here are three Spring/Summer14 trends to get you started....

Pastels

Like pretty pale hues? Then SS14 is for you as pastels are once again a key trend. 

This is a trend we can all embrace as you can pick a shape to suit you. Mix up your textures too give it a bit more edge... think lace, satin, boucle. 

Want something simple? I am loving this pink Whistles dress which can be dressed up or down.


Bomber Jackets

I never thought I would see the day Bomber Jackets would make a 
return, maybe I should have just kept the navy blue one I had when I was younger?  It is set to be this seasons must-have but it has had an overhaul, you will see it in silks, embroidery, patterns, beading, jaquard. I like this mixed print Topshop one and would wear with a skirt or jeans. 


All white

Not the most practical of trends but all white will be a summer favourite. 

Its fresh and crisp and add a gem or two and you have got yourself a classic! 

Classic white shirts, midi skirts, wide leg trousers, sheer fabrics, layering.....you get the idea! 

Zara's mermaid skirt is on my wishlist.











No comments:

Post a Comment