Tuesday 8 December 2015

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS



Valentino Rockstuds £620 I dream about owning some Valentino Rockstuds. This season I love the burgundy ones and would wear them with everything from jeans to dresses. There are so many other colour options to choose from you’re bound to find some you love!

Gucci Soho Cross The Body Bag £650 I don’t mind spending a little more on a nice handbag as they can really transform an outfit. I love this Gucci bag which adds a pop of colour but is also extremely practical being across the body. If red isn’t your thing you can get it in other colours too and if you can’t quite afford the £650 price tag, GAP do a very similar one for £24.95!

Adidas Stan Smith £64.99 I own a few pairs of trainers but I am hoping for a pair of Stan Smith originals for Christmas. Easily worn casually, with dresses and tailored outfits. A wardrobe basic!

Olivia Burton Watch £70 I can’t remember the last time I wore a watch and I think it’s because I don’t really own an every day watch. This Olivia Burton watch is a great every day classic watch that will go with every outfit.

The White Company Cotton Robe £55 A simple robe for every day use.

The Topshop Make Up Bag £15.00 I love little quirky items that make you smile when you look at them. This make up bag did just that when I saw it in Topshop the other day. I am hoping my daughter is buying me this for Christmas. 

The Gap Boyfriend Link Stitch Hat £14.95 The weather here hasn’t yet started to get really cold, but when it does I want to be prepared and this bobble hat is on my wish list. I love the colour of it, it is called Rich Eggplant.

Geometric Triangle Two Way Sterling Silver Ear Jackets by OTIS JAXON SILVER JEWELLERY £29.75 I have recently discovered earrings again after having my ears pierced at 16 and then never wearing them. My earring collection is therefore limited, but growing, and my favourites this season are ear jackets. I am hoping Santa might bring me these.

What’s on your Christmas wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment