Sunday 20 December 2015

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat...

Well Christmas is nearly upon us and I am hosting Christmas lunch for 8 people. I love entertaining and it's been a few years since I hosted the main event so I want to make sure I get the table setting right.....oh and the food of course!

 
1. CRACKERS. I love these Chevron crackers from sohiavictoriajoy.com £35. Whether my budget with stretch to them is another matter...but I love them none the less.

2. CHARGERS. These can be used for glam or paired back themes. I bought mine years ago and they have lasted well. Try Ebay.

3. NAPKINS. Gold Chevron & Silver Stars. Waitrose £2 for 20.

4. PLACE SETTINGS. Forget expensive elaborate place settings. Brown luggage labels, black ink and stamps. Get yourself to Hobbycraft and go create.

5. NATURE. I love to bring a bit of nature into my table settings, either as a centre piece or as part of the place setting. I am thinking fir, pine cones and berries and maybe a white rose or two!

6. CANDLES. I love candles.H&M have a great range at great prices and I picked up these few the other day. 
 

Keep a look out for the finished look on Instagram on Christmas day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment