1. CRACKERS. I love these Chevron crackers from sohiavictoriajoy.com £35. Whether my budget with stretch to them is another matter...but I love them none the less.
2. CHARGERS. These can be used for glam or paired back themes. I bought mine years ago and they have lasted well. Try Ebay.
3. NAPKINS. Gold Chevron & Silver Stars. Waitrose £2 for 20.
4. PLACE SETTINGS. Forget expensive elaborate place settings. Brown luggage labels, black ink and stamps. Get yourself to Hobbycraft and go create.
5. NATURE. I love to bring a bit of nature into my table settings, either as a centre piece or as part of the place setting. I am thinking fir, pine cones and berries and maybe a white rose or two!
6. CANDLES. I love candles.H&M have a great range at great prices and I picked up these few the other day.
Keep a look out for the finished look on Instagram on Christmas day!